Our latest SAM Broadcaster release comes with a lot of exciting features. We have added a host of new features and improvements that we think will give your station a boost.
- Added the ability to apply track metadata to the entire album (currently in beta and will be available to all customers soon)
- Added the ability to schedule shows. This includes assigning DJs to a show and new web widgets for your website. See the Academy for more information (currently in beta and will be available to all customers soon)
- Added a “By No Playlist” Grouped Filter. See any tracks not currently assigned to any Station or Shared Playlist (coming soon).
- Added the ability to replace a DJ instead of having to remove and create a new DJ.
- Added 3rd party Integration services. We now support TuenIn, Twitter and Facebook pages.
- With browsers starting to block plugins like flash, our player now prefers HTML5 audio above flash.
- Fixed an issue where in certain cases files uploaded directly to a playlist did not work as expected.
- You will now be able see the correct TuneIn streaming link to use if you use the TuneIn integration.
- Improved the playblock validation process.
- Only valid files can now be selected for the playlist import option.
- Improved players to handle streams with shoutcast relays as the default better.
- Various updates to the billing process.
- Various other small improvements
Learn more about SAM Broadcaster Cloud.